Nova Designer Series Dawn
Nova® Designer Series Dawn Glue Down LVT flooring solutions are perfect for business décor and performance requirements. Easy to clean and maintain, NovaFloor® keeps its beauty and keeps your business looking its best.
You’ll find Novafloor commercial™ in the NovaFloor® Flooring Design Center at All Pro Floors Convenient North Phoenix Location, as well as Hardwood, Engineered, Laminate Tile and Moldings!
Flexible Glue-Down Installation
• Planks: 7” x 48”
• Plank Sizes (Multi-Width): 5”, 6″, 7″ x 48”
• Tiles: 12” x 24”
• Limited Lifetime residential warranty
• 10-year Heavy commercial warranty
• 2.5mm overall plank thickness
• 20mil wear layer
• Matching trim available
• FloorScore® certified
With distinctive collections ranging from luxury vinyl flooring and wall to loose lay and rigid core click, our commercial grade vinyl flooring is designed to meet the unique demands of a wide variety of applications. At All Pro Floors, our collection of wood, the stateliness of stone and the artistry of unique abstract materials come together in dynamic luxury flooring that features the perfect combination of durability and style.
Nova Designer Series Dawn of commercial grade vinyl flooring products is not only designed to stand the
test of time, but each boast unparalleled design possibilities.
Reasons to Specify Luxury Vinyl Tile for your Commercial Project
- Category leading scratch, stain, and scuff resistance for floors that look newer, longer
- Modular flexibility, including large format shapes and sizes
- Easy to create unique designs and patterns with a broad palette of coordinated colors
- Bring realism to every design with high fidelity printing techniques and proprietary embossing methods
- Durable, long-lasting performance – withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic
- Easy maintenance – less cleaning time and disruption
- Manufactured to the Highest Standard of Quality
FloorScore® is the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standard for hard surface flooring materials, adhesives, and underlayment.