Solid Hardwood Floor Installation Phoenix
Thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Phoenix area are switching to wood flooring for many different reasons. Not only do they look great, but they are very durable when maintained properly. Solid Hardwood floors in Phoenix can be a great investment and upgrade for your home or office.
The company that handles the installation of your Hardwood Floor is the most important part of the process!
Once you have chosen the type of flooring you want, and selected the rooms to install it in, it is time for the most important decision. Who should you hire to install the flooring?
Although cost is important to you, do not just choose any installer because they are cheap!
Sure, there are plenty of flooring experts in the Phoenix area that do tile and carpet, and claim to do hardwood floors also.
At All Pro Floors, we specialize in hardwood floor installation. This means you will get a beautiful finish that looks great and will last a lifetime.
How should Solid Hardwood flooring be installed?
Solid Hardwood Floors are generally 3/4″ thick solid material which means its the same wood throughout from top to bottom. these floors can range in width and length from short pieces to long anywhere from 1 inch wide to 12 inches wide. They can come pre-finished or be sanded and finished on-site.
Installing solid hardwood floors in Phoenix Arizona usually requires the installation of a plywood sub-floor, moisture barrier, and sound dampening layer on existing concrete slabs.
If your wood floor is installed up-stairs, the sub-floor is often already under your existing carpet or tile. Solid hardwood is generally the most expensive type of wood to install, but it has many beneficial factors that make it a solid investment.
Rustin was very accommodating for us considering we are out of state, we have never hired anyone to install floors before and we only had a few days to get the work done. He was able to complete the whole condo in 3 days. We are very happy with the quality of work and timeliness. I highly recommend All Pro Floors, LLC for anyone needing new flooring.Angie M. – Homeowner – Tempe, Arizona
Why is Installing Solid Hardwood Flooring in your Phoenix area home a great Investment?
- They can last for generations if properly cared for and maintained.
- Real estate professionals will agree that they increase the value and appeal of your home dramatically.
- Solid hardwood is generally harder to dent and scratch than engineered floors of the same species because the density of the hardwood layer provides the structure for the floor. While engineered floors often only have a very small top-layer ranging from 1/16″ to 1/4″, solid floors are 3/4″ thick.
- This also means that should the time come to sand your floors you can rest-easy knowing you have many “lives” to burn since sanding usually only removes a small fraction of the solid material.
- Solid hardwood floors also hold-up better to water than engineered or laminate flooring.
Because of the natural properties of wood are to absorb water, floors exposed to spills or leaks will often swell leaving a curled or cupped effect.
However, with a solid floor as the moisture content drops over time many species of wood will go back to their original size and uniformity, without compromising the structure or integrity of the floor, often needing only minimal attention or none at all to restore the original evenness and beauty.
We accept all major credit cards!
Cash, Check, ACH Transfers, and Paypal