Sika Construction Adhesive 12 oz.
Sika Construction Adhesive Usage
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Paver caps, masonry veneer and faux stone
- Submerged applications (ex. Pond)
- Net tile installation
- Floor moldings and door sills
- Light weight construction materials
- Wood or metal window and door frames
Sika Construction Adhesive 12 oz. Advantages
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, and wood
- Fast cure rate
- Waterproof and water immersible after cure
- Good weathering resistance
- Can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. (Preliminary tests recommended)
- High durability and flexible
- Can be used to fill in gaps, Gray in color.
10.1 fl. oz. (299 ml) moisture proof composite cartridge, 12/case
29 fl. oz. (858 ml) moisture proof composite cartridge, 6/case
12 months in original, unopened container
Store at 40 to 95 °F (4 to 35 °C). Condition material to 65 to 75 °F (18 to 24 °C) before using
Ambient Air Temperature
40 to 100 °F (4 to 38 °C)
5 to 7 days
|2 hours (depends on temperature and humidity)||(TT-S-00230C)
73 °F (23 °C)
50 % R.H.
Visit Our Phoenix Showroom!